Skip Navigation


Students must turn in two forms to the Athletic Director prior to participating in their specific sport:

Sports Physical Form

CCA does not provide sports physicals. These are administered by the student's local physician or clinic. A signed sports physical form from the student's physician can then be turned in to the Athletic Director.

MAIS Concussion Form

Students must print this form, fill it out, and turn it in to the Athletic Director.


Follow Us On Instagram