Ram Mail Announcements
Printable Google Classroom Instructions
Uploading "Paper Work" using smartphone app
Scroll through the images below and follow these easy steps to upload “paper” to Google Classroom.
Many of our elementary students use paper worksheets. Follow these simple instructions and scroll through the images to upload student worksheets once they are complete.
- Download & Choose the Google Classroom app (sign in)
- Choose the assignment you want to submit
- Choose “Your Work” at the bottom of screen
- Choose “Add Attachement”
- Use Camera
- Take your Picture, and choose “Use Photo”
- Once your picture uploads, choose Turn in
Video Conference - Zoom Meetings
Elementary Students – See your Zoom Video Conference times in your Google Classroom. Click on the link provided when time to join.
Secondary Students – Your teachers’ video conferences will be at your regular schedule time of the day.
|7th||No Meetings for 7th Period|
Your Teacher – Contact info in your Google Classroom
Robin Cochran (elementary):
Rachel Thomas (secondary)